Annual Business Meeting
The OHFAMA Annual Business Meeting will take place Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 2:30 p.m. in Columbus at the Embassy Suites - Columbus Airport.
All OHFAMA members are invited to participate in the Annual Business Meeting. Make plans today to attend the meeting to:
- Learn about issues impacting podiatry
- Shape the future of your association
- Network with colleagues from around the state
Registration for the 2023 Annual Business Meeting is now open. Registration is complimentary.
Schedule and Meeting Agenda
The complete schedule and meeting agenda will be available in October 2023.
Date: Saturday, November 4
Time: 2:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Location: Embassy Suites - Columbus Airport
2886 Airport Dr, Columbus, OH 43219
For more information, please contact OHFAMA Executive Director Mike Mathy.
2022 Annual Business Meeting Materials
- State Medical Board of Ohio Presentation
- APMA President's Report
- APMA Executive Director's Report
- OHFAMA Executive Director's Report
Resolutions and Propositions
- Proposition A-22 - Emergency Procedures for Alternate Delegates to the APMA House of Delegates
- Proposition B-22 - Composition of the OHFAMA Board of Trustees
All resolutions must be submitted to Mike Mathy, CAE, Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to September 4, 2023 per OHFAMA bylaws (60 days notice).
A financial impact form for each resolution must accompany the resolution.
Emergency resolutions may be considered by the membership at the Annual Business Meeting after the deadline has passed for resolutions, provided they meet ALL of the following criteria:
- The resolution is of an urgent matter and addresses an issue whose urgency has come to light after the submission deadline has passed.
- Clear evidence exists to support the argument that the urgency and information pertaining to the matter came to light after the deadline.
- Demonstrate that the association and /or professional may experience irreparable harm if the matter is not considered during the current session of the Annual Business Meeting.
- Complete supporting documentation is provided by the sponsor.
- Sufficient information is available and time provided for a financial analysis to be reviewed and completed.
- The resolution has been received no later than 24 hours before the close of the Annual Business Meeting.
- The Reference Committee has accepted the resolution as meeting the criteria for emergency status.
Resolutions that do not meet the above criteria shall be referred to a subsequent Annual Business Meeting.